Southern Jet Ltd is one of New Zealand’s leading Jet Unit manufactures and we are looking for someone to join our enthusiastic hard working team.
About the Job
We are looking for someone who has experience in programming and running CNC machinery, lathes and mills. Experience with Solidworks would also be beneficial but not critical. Although we work within a team environment, you will also need to work well unassisted and sometimes under pressure due to time restraints on orders. Experience in reading measuring equipment is a must as you will be manufacturing to the highest quality standards.
- Manual Lathe and Milling skills
- CNC Machining skills
- Experience with measuring equipment
- Fitting and Welding skills
- Someone who works well within a team and unassisted
- Has experience in mechanical engineering
- Good time management
- Interest in Jet Boats
- Good work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Able to think on your feet
All C.V’s to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to 217 Te Awa Road, RD25, Temuka 7985